- Building a solid advancement programming team that lasts is our core interest. That is the reason we can offer you and your group much more than others.
- We never share your employees with different customers. We encourage them to be committed to you only, which means they’re giving you their full focus. We would say, that is the most ideal approach to ensure great cooperative results.
- With us, you actually get your own office offshore without putting resources into office space, employ bolster staff, or manage the legal procedures in foreign countries.
- Our methodology is to begin our candidates research for you from scratch to ensure you get the requirements you’re truly searching for. We embrace custom enlistment and up close and personal meetings for every customer, regardless of how many employees you need.
Many of today’s jobs can now be done from just about anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection. The financial benefits of going remote are numerous for the employers and his employees such as:
1. They’ll waste less time commuting
Cutting out a commute can be both a huge morale booster and a huge time saver. Employees will also waste less money on gas or public transportation.
2. They’ll be more productive
A study found that employees who work from their home city are 32% more productive compared with their in-office counterparts.
3. They’ll be happier
Everyone seems to be talking about work-life balance these days, and there’s no better way to improve the work-life balance of your employees than to let them work remotely.
4. It’s easier than ever
You can be connected to the office every minute of every day if you want to, thanks to the Internet.
5. You won’t have to pay for office space
Working remotely means either no office or at the very least, a lot less office space.
6. You won’t have to pay for office supplies
No one likes doing bulk orders for office supplies. By having employees work remotely, you can cut out a lot of these useless expenditures.
- From our experience it takes anywhere between 3 to 5 weeks to get a staff on board and start working for you, This time variance depends on the availability and the skills set required in a candidate as specified by a client.
- The programmer fills timesheets on daily basis for indicating his/her task completion status, and the time taken to for attempting them. However, if you have your own timesheet format or any other way, and want your employees to make entries into that, we don’t mind it. By reviewing these timesheets, you can transparently monitor the performance and output of your staff.
- Remote access: Set us a workstation with necessary software and documents; allow remote access with username and password where staff can log in, work, and log out after he is done completing assigned work. We recommend Amazon WorkSpaces solutions for remote employees, secure Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution.
- Cloud/server access: Have the documents uploaded on the cloud or server where staff can access, work, and save the work done after completion.
- File Transfer: Send the documents to the remote staff through email or online transfer applications. The client will work upon that and send the file back for your review.
- Of course! We would be more than glad to be your hosts and welcome you with our hospitality. We believe it is always better to see to believe. By visiting us, you not just see the whole infrastructure and security setup, but also get to know how things actually work at our office. Few of our clients have visited us in the past, and have had happy memories.
- Telephone: Every employee has a dedicated internet telephone number to connect with.
- Email: You can send emails for instructions, and ask for daily reporting on email.
- Video conference: Every employee’s workstation comprises a webcam, microphone, and necessary software for speaking over video; you can choose any application such as Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, Amazon WorkSpaces, etc. for live video calls as well as a chat over instant text messaging software.
- We are closely monitoring the economic impact of COVID-19 on our clients business and working to make smart, proactive steps as we navigate through these uncertain times, including the acceleration of an ongoing project to be more intentional about recruiting and sourcing.
All your team who works at any of DEBRA’s offices in Ukraine or any other countries will enjoy the following free services:
- Private desk/office with 24/7 access
- Computer with all its accessories
- Reception and waiting area
- Customer Service & Admin Support team ( you may always rely on our HR and Account management team that will be ready to solve all your and your employees requests)
- High speed, secure Internet (Lan/WiFi) (High technology)
- Daily office cleaning
- All common areas that divided into several spaces like open-space, meeting points, cafeteria, and games corner ( PlayStation, Ping pong table, etc.)
- Meeting room usage
- 24/7 Electricity supply with power back-up and UPS in the server room (Always connected internet/telephone/power)
- 24/7 water supply in the common areas
- 24/7 Security service (security manager, video cameras, access cards)
- Repair & maintenance work, if required
- Restroom supplies
Additional free benefits from Debra to your employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Fitness club membership
- English classes
- Send us your job requirements and our IT and Development Recruitment Experts get to work right away. We have an exclusive network of professionals with technical backgrounds that reach out and help select candidates. We test the skills of each potential hire before making an introduction. You have the opportunity to review resumes and set up phone or video interviews with each candidate to determine whether they are the right fit for your company.
- All your programmers have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement that protects your intellectual rights and product secrecy.
- All your programmers you hire with us are working in our offices, but the work they do belongs to you. We take extra care to make sure your intellectual rights stay yours.
- Additionally, he is legally bound to do so, and there could be legal actions against an employee if inconsistencies are discovered from his/her end.
- It is possible to hire Russian or Ukrainian developers and relocating them to your local office or country, you’ll only have to pay a one-time fee which covers candidate selection, setting up interviews, support all through the visa application procedure, and help with the relocating itself.